White vs Pink


Hello everybody, today I'm going to write you one quick short post about these beautiful Sneakers which I have got from Patike Online. I was in love with them on first sight and I must tell that they are very soft and comfortable, perfect for spring walk or day in the school. I mixed them with these beautiful white jeans and white shirt and I call this combination White vs Pink or Casual vs Sporty. This outfit is perfect for warm weather and some casual occasions. Check out Patike Online and find one for yourself. Enjoy the day. Kisses 

Zdravo dragi moji, danas ću vrlo kratko pisati i neću dužiti sa željom da vam predstavim novi Instagram profil za prodaju patika u Srbiji koji se zove Patike Online. Od njih sam dobila ove divne belo-roze patike koje sam odmah zavolela. Moram da priznam da su jako mekane i udobne i ako želite da nađete povoljne patike koje će vam biti udobne i koje ćete nosati po ceo dan obavezno pogledajte njihov Instagram profil i pronađite nešto za sebe. Tamo bukvalno imate svašta i za svačiji džep. Meni su ove bile najslađe i baš ženstvene pa sam izabrala njih. Zapratite ih i pogledajte njihovu ponudu. Uživajte u ovom divnom danu i do sledećeg posta... Kisses






I'm wearing: 

Sneakers Patike Online
Jeans Stradivarius
T-Shirt Terranova
Bag Nike
Sweater C&A
Glasses Ray Ban


You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Great ! You look beautiful in these outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odličan look ;)

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2016/04/sunset.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and confy look

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, i like them. i have similar but in white and black
    Visit my blog
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like very much this basic outfit, perfect for this spring season and your sneakers are really nice!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look both chic and sporty at the same time :) I like the sneakers's colour <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|

    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patike su preslatke! Sviđa mi se tvoj outfit , predivna si ! <3

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're beautiful!
    Very stylish and the outfit looks casual and comfy.
    I'm honestly loving your adidas shoes! I think I should get it.
    Awesome post!

    Much love
    jedidiahgc.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty sneakers! Im in love)

    http://vladabush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sporty look!! You look fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete